Thursday, December 20, 2012

Beauty of "The Bond". . .

In life we meet so many people everyday. Wether it be a quick hi or hello, a conversation about the weather, or an in depth conversation you have about life and its up's and down's, we are drawn to certain people. Sometimes you are just being friendly, or polite. Other times you think, wow, I would like to hang out with this person again. Is it about finding people who share the same outlook on life with you? Have the same beliefs? Common interests perhaps? Im not sure. I have a handful of girls that I would call my best friends. All of which I have grown up with accept one. This one person and I met through a mutual friend and automatically bonded. I don't know what it was that made us exchange numbers and hang out the next day after meeting, but we just understood one another. We got each other, never judged, and it was always an even exchange of words we shared. I talked she listened. I listened, she talked. Almost 2 years later our friendship remains the same way. I wish I could find this bond everyday, but than it would take away the specialness (is that a word??) of that exact thing, one of lifes rare, special, and unique bonds. Life is a gift, appreciate it's presents everyday.


Bonded for life. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment