Friday, December 21, 2012

I Believe in the One. . .

I believe in you, I believe in us. Short, sweet and to the point. No bull.
I don't think I have ever had a man love me so completely for me. Who I am to my very core. This man does not care when I wake up after a long night and my hair is a mess, or if I'm perfectly primped, he shows me the same love either way. He knows my sensitive nature and treats me angelically for it. I have never been held so tight throughout the night, and felt truly invincible. I have never been so adored and honored to be someones baby girl, his baby girl. Having my dad pass away at a young age, I'm not sure exactly what role a man or a father plays into your life, but I am pretty sure that if my dad were alive today he would say "Yes. This is the man for you. This kindness from him and his family you are experiencing, is what you deserve and what you will have for a lifetime." Wow, a lifetime of being loved for who I am after all I have been through, makes it all worth it.

I believe in you, I believe in us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment